Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Del Sol parts for sale!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member GRIZAPE's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 17, 2003 01:14 AM: Message edited by: GRIZAPE ]</font>

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 17, 2003 01:16 AM: Message edited by: GRIZAPE ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member david97vtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2002
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You do know that this is primarily a Pacific Northwest Sol board, right?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member GRIZAPE's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, just thought I'd give it a shot.<ul type="square"> Surely they're other people that look at this board that live decently close. It doesn't hurt to try.[/list]O'well, I think I'm goin' to keep the SOL now. I've had it too long, and I love the car. Sometimes cars can pis you off and we make mistakes. Luckily I came to my senses, before I did.<ul type="square"> So, sorry if I misled any of you SOL owners.[/list]<ul type="square">Ya know there's just something about these cars that no other honda/acura have.[/list]<ul type="square">I like to stick out from the rest of the crowd.(outcast)[/list]Peace from Tennessee.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 17, 2003 01:44 AM: Message edited by: GRIZAPE ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •